Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Snorkeling!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! God out did Himself ! (If that is even possible!) My Dad and I went snorkeling yesterday and it was amazing! We saw lots of colorful fish and coral! We saw a pretty big grouper and plenty of Lobsters. It was amazing how God made it in a blink of an eye! It's so hard to even comprehend how He did it! It blows my mind that we can enjoy His creation like we did. I just wish I had my own boat so I didnt have to pay so much to enjoy it haha. ;) God is so great! and Amazing!!!! I see what He has made and just want to worship Him!!!
Well Dad is off to Haiti Friday morning! Keep him in your prayers!
Keep praying for me to be spiritually, physically, and mentally ready to go back!!!!!
Also keep praying for Haiti as a country and missionaries there!!!!!
Keep living wholy for Christ!
Your sister in Christ
D

No comments:

Post a Comment