Saturday, June 12, 2010

Time for a new adventure in the country!

I'm off with a team from Ft. Lauderdale to their sister church in Maniche. I'm so excited! We leave today and will be back this coming Wednesday. The past few days I have been able to work with Hope for Kids. I also have been able to catch up with good friends. It was such a blessing to be able to do. Here are a few things you can be praying for while the RMI staff, myself, and the team is out in the country....
Prayer List:
Pray that the team impacts the community.
Pray the team members are also impacted by this time with their church.
Pray for the non-believers that may hear the message of the Gospel, that their eyes and ears may be opened.
Pray that I am impacted by the people and that I may impact others.
Pray for safe travel and that everything happens smoothly
Pray for the RMI staff as they are working hard to make everything happen smoothly and are under a lot of stress.
Pray for lives changed!

Love you all and please keep us in your prayers!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment