Sunday, May 15, 2011

My bags are packed and I’m ready to go

IMG_0775

I’m packed and ready to go!

1 suitcase, 50.0 lbs., 1 backpack and 1 purse.

Yes, that’s my passport and an “Indiana Jones” style journal that I found at a bookstore this afternoon.  Pretty cool, huh?

One huge praise!!  This afternoon I received word of a large gift that enables me to pay the airline portion of my costs!!  There are still a few costs to cover but I know that God will supply it.  It’s so clear that He wants me on this trip.

Pray for us as we drive to Miami tomorrow, Sunday, at 3:30 a.m.  It is going to be a very, very long day.

Another praise, the last visa was found at a closed Post Office and we were able to find someone working in the back who was willing to open and give it to us.  It was a close call!

God is already at work, making all the details fall into place in just the last 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment